These types of smoothies are easy to make, tasty and full of nutrients. Your body will most definitely appreciate the goodness it offers.
I am sharing one of my favourite smoothies, that I enjoy before my high-intensity sports sessions. I prep and drink it 2 hours before any HIIT session. This super smoothie is packed with vitamins, protein and minerals, making it perfect for active people and super busy too!
Prep your vitality vegan smoothie – buy the ingredients
You will need healthy ingredients. The heavenly combination of fruits, veggies, black Maca powder and yogurt milk makes it super creamy and so good that you’ll keep it in your repertoire. I promise that breakfasts will never be quite the same again!
Steps to create a healthy yet powerful smoothie
Take the following steps to make your healthy smoothie:
Step 1. Choose your liquid base – this can be two types of liquid (the more you add, the runnier it gets)
Step 2. Blueberries – small berries are fully packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, K and fiber well worth considering adding to your smoothie, oatmeal or as a snack.
Step 3. Add veggies, spices – To get the most out of your smoothie, bulk it out with leafy greens.
Go for kale or spinach. These will give your smoothie that rich green colour, whilst packing in further vitamins and minerals.
Read more about How to make healthy smoothies
To make it into a superfood drink, add any of the following ingredients:
- a tablespoon of cacao, Acai, bee pollen,
- maca black,
- green matcha
- baobab, all well known as superfoods in the media outlets due to their exceptionally high levels of nutrients.
- red maca is highly recommended because it acts as a natural energy booster. It is known to improve conditions such as: anxiety, adrenal fatigue, circulatory issues, hypoxia (low oxygen), osteoporosis, inflammation. Red maca also strengthens and regulates the female reproductive organs, whilst helping regulate men’s prostate.
The key to a great, delicious, healthy smoothie is:
- Experimenting combinations
- Taste and repeat it.
- You will be surprised to know that different blend of flavors and spices complement each other very well.
Always go for a complete green smoothie for your breakfast to include veggies and fruits. Aim in between 7-10 daily
Vitality Vegan Smoothie
- 220 ml Coconut yoghurt/milk natural
- 1 Apple remove stem & cut
- 1 Kiwi chopped (no skin)
- 1 Banana Fresh or semi-frozen
- 1/2 cup Berries Handful frozen
- 1 spoon Protein powder Your own
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds or Flax seeds heaped
- 1 tbsp Black Maca powder
- 10 grams Almonds optional (if you use almond milk)
- 5-10 grams Seeds Sunflower
- 20 grams Kale
- 1 zest Lime
- Get blender
- Then add
- Pour in
- Pour into a large or tall glass and enjoy!
Other yummy smoothies to try:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.